- The fee for a standard 50 minute session is $200.00.
- Fees are due at the time of service. Payment for services may be made with cash, check, or credit card.
- Consistency is key in reaching your therapeutic goals, so it is best to keep our regularly scheduled appointments. However, if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please do so within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment. If you cancel an appointment less than 24 hours in advance of our scheduled meeting, you will be responsible for your full session fee.
- If I am not a provider with your specific plan but you have a PPO plan, there is a good chance that your insurance will provide some compensation for “out-of-network” providers. I am always happy to provide you with a Superbill to submit for reimbursement and/or to assist you in filling out the necessary paperwork. If you are interested in working with me and feel that you would like your insurance to reimburse you for some or all of your costs, you will need to contact your insurance company to determine your coverage for reimbursement.
- Please understand that I cannot guarantee coverage, so please be sure to check with your insurance company before we begin working together if you require your insurance to assist you.
- Use this form insurance-verification-form-pdf when calling your insurance company to obtain all the necessary information about your coverage.